Andorra is an independent micro-state in south-western Europe. It borders Spain to the south, via Catalonia, and France to the north, via the department of Ariège.
Andorra is one of the smallest states in the world, with 468 square kilometres, and has a population of 77,543 inhabitants, of which only 37,749 are of Andorran nationality. The rest are of more than a hundred different nationalities, which gives Andorran society an open and colourful multicultural nature.
Small and multicultural
468 square miles.
100 different nationalities.
Open multicultural character.
The country is known for being surrounded by mountains, which rise above 2,600 m and peak at 2,942 m, the Pic de Comapedrosa, the highest peak in the country.
There are three main rivers that run through Andorra: The Valira d’Orient, which begins in the eastern part, the river Valira del Norte, which begins in the Tristaina lakes, and the Gran Valira, where they both converge as they pass through Escaldes-Engordany. The Gran Valira river ends up flowing into the Segre river -in the Catalan town of La Seu d’Urgell- which, in turn, is a tributary of the Ebro.
Andorra has more than 60 lakes. The most emblematic are Lake Juclar, with 21 hectares, Lake Illa and the three lakes of Tristaina.
LIVING IN ANDORRA
Andorra also offers you the chance to be part of a select group of people who can consider themselves part of daily life in the country. People who establish their main residence here, and who enjoy not just the privilege of spectacular views in a unique environment surrounded by fresh air, but also live in peace thanks to a high level of public safety, an excellent health system, a multilingual education system with leading academic institutions, reduced taxation, and a strategic location between Spain and France that allows you to be away from it all and close to everything at the same time.
Two possibilities to obtain the Andorran residence card:
Active residence: creation or
participation in a company.
Passive residence: investment
- Homes with 4-5 bedrooms and 4-5 bathrooms.
- Variable surface area on the street-level floor of 200 m2.
- Total gross floor area of the ground floor, first floor and top storey: of 330 m2.
- Outdoor terrace area: 147 m2.
- On the street-level floor there will be an entrance hall, a large car park lot for five to six vehicles, storage spaces and technical installations.
- Homes with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Gross floor area varies:
- Street-level floor area of about 140 m2.
- Total gross floor area of the ground floor, first floor and top storey of 240 m2.
- Outdoor terrace area: 87 m2.
- At street level there will be an entrance hall, a car park for three to four vehicles, storage spaces and technical installations.
- Habitatges d’1 a 5 dormitoris.
- Disseny modern.
- Grans finestres amb vistes i il·luminació natural.
- Totes les unitats disposen de terrassa amb orientació sud i vistes.
- Aparcament i traster per a cada habitatge.
The development team of Pal 1550 Village Ressort is made up of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in projects and construction of all types of homes and equipment.
Execution is carried out by leading companies with proven experience and quality.
Crèdit Andorrà collaborates in financing the execution of the different units.